Here’s how to customize your own My Class activities:
1. Sign in to askMyClass.app
2. In the top menu, select
3. In the ACTIVITIES selector, select Custom
4. Select Transition.
5. In the popup window, click on the choose command drop down to select the command.
6. The first line in bold is spoken first, then complete the empty lines with your own direction for the class. Blank lines won’t be spoken.
Choose the dropdowns for starting the prompt and completing the direction. You can select “empty” if you’d like it to be ignored.
7. Add the number of seconds of music between each direction.
8. Once you’re done, click Create.
You’ll see your newly created Custom activity tile.
You can customize the command by clicking on the edit icon next to the blue command. Try using 1-2 clear words.