Class Picker lets you hear random items picked from a list of items. Now, you can customize it to your classroom, whether it’s student names, groups, or activities.
Here’s how to customize your own Class Picker lists:
1. First sign in to the askMyClass Hub: (askMyClass.app)
2. In the top menu, select
3. Then Add Your Own List, then, select Class
4. You’ll see the following window popup
5. Click on the list name drop down to pick the name of the list. This will complete the phrase that you say to Alexa to open the list.
For classes above 2 and activities, another dropdown will open up, right next to the first drop down, so you can select a number.
6. Add a description, and a grade if it’s an activity,
7. Click to create your list
You should see a new list created on the page, that looks like this:
8. You can then start adding to your list directly in the card.
Here’s a quick guide to the list card